And isn’t it both timely and appropriate that the contents of Burden Lifters are all about making healthy choices and using those choices lighten our burdens?
I think so.
Already, I’ve been happily amazed at the goodwill extended my way by others to help spread the word of this book.
Like everyone I know, I hate asking for help…but people are asking me how they can help me get the word out about Burden Lifters…and I’m happy to offer a few ideas.
Here’s some suggestions I’ve gathered from other authors (along with my own.)
If you like what you read, then please put some steps to your kind intentions by:
1. Spreading the word on FB/Twitter/Pinterest/your blog/email.
2. Write a review on Amazon/Barnes & Noble/CBD.com
3. Add the book to your list of favorites on Myspace/Amazon/Shelfari/Shoutlife/Facebook/Goodreads.
4. “Like” my Michele Howe author Facebook page.
5. “Like” the book on Amazon.
6. Request your library and your favorite bookstores buy a copy(ies).
7. After you read the book, leave it where others might see it, such as a waiting room.
8. Recommend it as a book study group read.
9. Tell your friends.
10. Repeat #9 again, again and again (word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool out there.)
Thank you, thank you, thank you.