Yep, here it is…the cover of my new book, One Size Fits All: Making Healthy Choices, Stepping Into a Meaningful Life which you can find at Amazon.com.
I’m so happy to be welcoming in the New Year with a new book release.
And isn’t it both timely and appropriate that the contents of One Size Fits All are all about making healthy choices and using those choices to step into a meaningful life?
I think so.
Already, I’ve been happily amazed at the goodwill extended my way by others to help spread the word of this book.
Like everyone I know, I hate asking for help…but people are asking me how they can help me get the word out about One Size Fits All…and I’m happy to offer a few ideas.
Here’s some suggestions I’ve gathered from other authors (along with my own.)
If you like what you read, then please put some steps to your kind intentions by:
1. Spreading the word on FB/Twitter/Pinterest/your blog/email.
2. Write a review on Amazon/Barnes & Noble/CBD.com
3. Add the book to your list of favorites on Myspace/Amazon/Shelfari/Shoutlife/Facebook/Goodreads.
4. “Like” my One Size Fits All Facebook page.
5. “Like” the book on Amazon.
6. Request your library and your favorite bookstores buy a copy(ies).
7. After you read the book, leave it where others might see it, such as a waiting room.
8. Recommend it as a book study group read.
9. Tell your friends.
10. Repeat #9 again, again and again (word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool out there.)
Thank you, thank you, thank you.